City of Norwich School, An Ormiston Academy opened its doors to the public as part of the Norfolk Heritage Weekend in September.
Nearly 100 visitors arrived, keen to look around the main school building which was established in 1910 and is still in use.
Guests enjoyed a tour of the building with current history students, a look at the new facilities and good conversations.
CNS has a treasure trove of archive material and magazines, photos and even portraits of former Headteachers were on display dating back to 1910.
One of the best reasons for holding heritage day each year is the absolute joy on the faces of former students who are reunited after many years and enjoy a few hours of reminiscing together.
Here are three ‘CNS Old Boys’ as they are fondly known. All remembered each other from school days. From left to right, Mr.Gerry Dawson (at CNS 1943-1948) Mr Doug Clark (1944-1949) and Mr John Butcher (1943-1948).